Glendyne slate comes from the Saint Marc du Lac Long quarry in Quebec, Canada. These natural slate roofing tiles are renowned for their exceptional quality and consistent finish. Glendyne slate tiles are extremely durable even in Australia’s extreme weather conditions, are non fading and impermeable to water.
ABOUT GLENDYNE SLATE ROOFING TILES
We are Sydney’s largest supplier of slate roofing tiles. We stock the following Glendyne slates:
- Colour: dark grey slate with blue tones
- Grade: capital
- Sizes available: 508 x 254mm / 406 x 305mm
Reasons for using Glendyne slate roof tiles:
- Very even and consistent in appearance
- Non fading natural colour
- 75 year product guarantee from quarry
- Durable – no iron pyrites
- High quality and strength
- Cost effective
- Standards conformed to: France NF228, Belgium STS 43.03.6, North America ATSM C406-00, United Kingdom ES 12326-2
Contact us today for more information about our Canadian Glendyne slate roofing tiles.
We stock only the best quality slate roofing tiles from reputable quarries in Canada, America and North Wales. View our range of natural slate roofing products.